Store bought products do not always hold their original essence and similar is the case with butter. They are either too runny or too hard or too salty and sometimes, the flavor seems to be too funny. This is the very reason why it may be more sensible to churn your own butter at home, country style. With all the new kitchen gadgets, this is not going to be a hassle at all. Listed below are three of the best churn makers which will never make you want to go for store bought butter again. You can prepare butter in small and convenient amounts from nothing but whipped cream. This will not only allow you to enjoy the very fresh and flavorful homemade butter but also be a saving grace to your pockets.
Top 3 Butter Churn/Maker
|Picture||Product Name||Expert Rating|
|Kilner Butter Churn||4.7|
|Paderno World Cuisine Fresh Butter Maker||4.6|
|Chef’n Buttercup Butter Maker||4.4|
Review of the 3 Best Butter Churn/Maker
Kilner butter churn carries all the rustic essence, thus making churning very enjoyable. It is also very easy to use. All you need is to put in some whipped cream and turn the handle. You can then have fresh butter in as little as 10 minutes.
- The churner has a capacity of 34-fluid ounce
- You can also get innovative and create your own exciting flavours by adding herbs and spices to the butter
- Produces butter in as little as 10 minutes
- The churner comes with a set of recipes with a step by step instruction, namely cinnamon and honey butter, parmesan basil and tomato butter, chilli and lime butter and buttermilk fruit scones
- In case of malfunctioning, the paddle set and the butter dish can also be bought separately
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
This butter churner is very easy to use and is specifically designed to give quick churns. The base jar is made of glass, so you can see your butter while it is getting churned. The paddle and the cranks are however made of very strong steel and the turning handle is made of wood. If you have kids around, they may find it especially engaging.
- Can churn up to 17 – 27 ounces of butter in a go
- The churning process can take anywhere between 8 to 10 minutes
- You can create sweet or savory butter as per your choice
- Usi8ng it is very easy. All you have to do is pour in the cream and rotate the handle until the cream stiffens. After that, the whey can be discarded.
This cute little churner will allow you to make delicious hand churned butter without any hassle and mess. It comes in an attractive yellow color. The churner has a built in sieve to separate the butter from the whey. This innovative little churner also allows you to get creative with the recipes.
- Takes not more than 3 minutes for churning
- Dishwasher safe
- The container can also be stored in refrigerators
- Tasteful color that will easily brighten up your kitchen
These selected items should make the choice easier for you. If you are fond of butter or rather homemade butter to be specific, then these little innovations are worth the investment. With proper, they are also sure to give a good lasting.