When you are looking for the best napkin holder, you would want something that would grace your dinner tables while also retaining their practical function. A well-chosen napkin holder can do a great job of complementing the dinner table, thereby allowing for an elegant dinner. Napkin holders can also be used for flaunting the host’s sense of style in a subtle manner. They come in the form of clips, rings and various types of holders. Being an indispensable part of dining, it would do good to put some thought while selecting napkin holders. Given below are the reviews of the three best napkin holders of 2017.
Review of the 3 Best Napkin Holder
This napkin holder comes in a very minimal, tray-like design and allows you to pile a good stack of neatly folded napkin over it. Being made entirely out of stainless steel, it is corrosion resistant and maintains its luster until the very end. It does not have any intricate parts and is therefore very easy to clean. The simple design makes it perfect for all kinds of settings from kitchen counters to buffets to picnics. The napkin holder is quite sturdy and does not get toppled easily.
- It has a tension arm to hold down the napkins so that a neat pile is maintained at all times
- The tension arm has a very precise weight that allows you to draw only one napkin at a time
- It can hold up to 75 paper napkins at a time
- The napkin holder is quite sturdy and does not get toppled over easily
- It comes with a very long warranty period of 5 years
This napkin holder has a very beautiful wire design inspired by the spring leaves. Due to its elegant floral design, it can serve the purpose of a centerpiece as well as a napkin holder. It has a raised base and keeps your napkins clean and dry at all times.
- It can hold folded napkins measuring 6.5 inches
- There is a pivoting weight arm to keep the napkins in place. This makes it ideal to be used in outdoor settings as well.
- It has a dimension of 8.25 by 8.25 by 3.25 inches
- It is made entirely out of steel and features and sturdy construct
This napkin holder has an open weave steel basket design and is made using unique steel strips. It is very easy to lift and load and even has swinging weight arm to keep the napkins in place. The weight arm can come especially handy when you are using it in outdoor settings such as picnics.
- Can hold a large stack of napkins
- Has rubber feet for a non-slip stance
- Makes for an attractive centerpiece on the table
- Disposes just one napkin at a time
These are the best napkin holders in terms of design as well as functionality. Since they can be used for a large variety of dinner settings, you will be saved from the hassle of having to replace one for every other function. They are every bit worth their price.
last updated: 15th December 2017