Skillets are a must for every modern kitchen. These skillet-cum-sauté pans can be conveniently used for a versatile range of daily cooking. They are nonstick and therefore help you prepare healthy food without much hassle. Cooking in a skillet can also be very enjoyable as against normal everyday cooking. Getting hold of the top nonstick skillet can open up a whole new world of cooking for you. In addition to that, they are also very easy to use, maintain and come at very affordable prices. Given below is the review for 3 best nonstick skillets.
Review of the 3 Best Nonstick Skillet
This skillet comes in a heavy gauge aluminum construct which not only allows for a higher durability, but also ensures even heating during the cooking process. The interiors have a nonstick coating in three layers, thus allowing you to cook healthy food in a jiffy. The skillet is completely dishwasher safe, hence cleaning is not an issue. It has long handles made out of stainless steel. These stay cool at all times and make it possible to take the skillet on and off the stove without any difficulty. Both the pan and the cover are oven safe and can withstand pressures of up to 450 Fahrenheit without cracking or peeling. This allows you to prepare complex dishes without a lot of hassle.
The pan comes in a generous size that is large enough to feed an entire family. Cooking with less fat would mean that you can feed the entire family with good healthy food on a regular basis. In addition to that, the skillet also looks very stylish. It has a rich coating on the exterior in an elegant color and is made through hard anodization which ensures that there will no chipping even with consistent use.
- Comes with full lifetime warranty
- See through glass lid to monitor the cooking
- Weighs quite heavy
- The pan is not deep enough
2. T-fal E91898 Ultimate Hard Anodized Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Anti-Warp Base Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA Free Glass Lid Cookware
This nonstick deep sauté pan offers most versatile cooking with very less fat. It can also be used with all the different types of cooktops except for the induction. It has a transparent lid that allows you to constantly keep an eye on the food while it gets cooked. The transparent lid also adds a great aesthetic appeal to the pan, making your entire kitchen look stylish.
- Does a great job of locking in the flavor while the food gets cooked
- Indicator lights to show the heating of the pan
- Highly durable and scratch resistant
- Highly durable due to the sturdy anodized aluminum construction
- Heat insulated silicone handles
- Both the lid and the pan are dishwasher safe
- The center starts to get raised with use
This skillet has a flat base with a gentle curve at the sides. It allows superior release even while cooking with little or no oil. It has flared rims due which makes it very easy to flip over the food and pour sauces. It has a flat base, thus allowing you to cook anything on it. This would be a very handy addition to any kitchen. It is highly durable and offers superior performance.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Very fat cooking time
- Offers even heating and therefore even cooking
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to use design
- The oil keeps running away from the center
- The nonstick layer may start wearing with time.
last updated: 20th October 2017