Without a proper container, storing butter can get messy enough. Thankfully, 2018 has brought us some very trendy and convenient butter crocks. These will not only make your breakfast more enjoyable but also add a whole new class and elegance to your dining tables. Whether you want it hand painted or in glazed china, the list goes on and the choice is all yours. Given below are three of the best butter crock that you will definitely love.
Top 3 Butter Crocks
|Picture||Product Name||Expert Rating|
|The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain||4.7|
|The Original Butter Bell Crock and Spreader by L. Tremain||4.5|
|Oregon Stoneware Studio Cow French Butter Crock||4.5|
Review of the 3 Best Butter Crock
The L.Tremain Company, based in Los Angeles, CA is a pioneer when it comes to housewares and kitchen decorative. The brands motive is to not only provide handy kitchen items but also focus on the effectiveness and beauty of these items. L.Tremain has been a trusted brand when it comes to butter crocks. For many years now, their pieces have been a favorite among the consumers worldwide. The original butter bell crock is a remodeled version of the French barrier. It conserves the beauty of the storage unit without compromising on its quality. The crock keeps the butter at room temperature and prevents it from going bad or giving odors.
- Made of superior quality double bone china
- Preserves the rich creamy texture of the butter and effectively maintains it delicate flavor
- The crock can be used to safely store butter without the need of any refrigeration
- Comes in a wide range of interesting colors
- Very easy to clean. It is also dishwasher safe.
- Impressive patterns on around the rim give it an elegant touch
- Replaceable lid which holds on firmly to the base
- Can hold 1 stick of butter
- Requires cold water to be poured into the base to keep the butter from going bad.
- Water can be changed from 2 to 3 days
This butter crock, also by L. Tremain has been modeled after the French butter crock and comes with a spreader to match. The crock is very handy to use and will perfectly grace your table tops. It is also very lightweight and sturdy and hence very easy to use. Given below are some features of the product.
- The crock is designed so as to prevent odor and spoilage in a natural way, without the need for refrigeration.
- It comes in clean white color with the letters BUTTER printed on one side and the French BEURRE on the other.
- It is made up of double bone chine
- Dishwasher safe and cadmium free
- Handmade and glazed
- Airtight lid
- The lid has a lead-free pewter medallion designed by Crosby and Taylor
- Comes in a wide range of stony colors
- ½ cup capacity, sizes may vary
- Needs to be hand washed
All of the above butter crocks are very lightweight and display great craftsmanship. Getting one of these will save you from dealing with all the messiness and hard unspreadable refrigerated butter.
last updated: 13th August 2018