As you know, tea has its own health benefits, but if you make the kombucha from the tea, it can be of even better help to your health. But as you know buying kombucha from the market is really costly, instead of that, you can try one of these 3 best kombucha starter kit to start brewing kombucha at home.
Top 3 Kombucha Starter Kits
Review of the 3 Best Kombucha Starter Kit
- Have been really helpful for a lot of people.
- Comes with 100% organic elements, hence the quality is guaranteed.
- With the pH strips, you can test the quality of the brew every time, and it won’t fail a single time.
- The kit is assembled with the knowledge from the experts who have dealt with kombucha before and had enough ideas on how to brew it at home.
With this starter kit, you can not only start brewing kombucha at your home at a really low cost but also you can experiment with the amount of ingredients you add. If you do so, it might be best to test the quality of the brew first before you consume any of them. If you are following the standard procedure, quality is assured with this product.
- With this starter kit, you can save a lot of money and time for sure.
- Useful for those, who are brewing kombucha for the first time at home.
- Can be used for the experimental purposes for those who have prior experience of making the brew.
- The ingredients used in this brew are 100% high quality, so what you drink is really healthy.
- Customer satisfaction is really guaranteed with this product, otherwise, the manufacturers are ready to pay you back.
Kombucha Starter is a complete Brewing Kit that contains Organic SCOBY. The Kit includes a gallon brewing jar, tea bags, plastic lid, organic sugar, temperature gauge, ph test strips, and instruction. The Kombucha Starter kit has everything that you require to brew and ferment directly from your own kitchen. The Kombucha starter brewing kit without sparing on quality and it is made in a safe and clean environment using only the natural and finest ingredients and top-quality culture that gives you a tasty and delicious brew. Use glass bottle for a better flavor of the beverage as it does not contain BPA or any other toxins that you can find in any other plastic containers. You can use your brewing jar as also a storage jar to keep legumes, grains, liquids, etc and put it in the fridge or on your kitchen countertop.
- High-quality product: One-gallon Kombucha brewing jar is made of top-quality and thick American glass and it lasts very long.
- The precise brewing instructions make brewing easy, especially for beginners.
- All the Kombucha ingredients are made of organic sugar, purified spring water, organic Kombucha starter, and organic tea.
- The cultures are fermented for at least six weeks to make sure to attain a variety of useful bacteria and acids that are available in the liquid starter pouch and final culture.
- Kombucha Starter Brewing Kit can be a great gift to give to your new and dear one. The kombucha culture in the kit is completely shelf stable; it can stay up to four months from the date of the manufacturing. So you can gift it to your friends and family.
So, are you ready to buy your first kombucha kit? If yes, then do not waste any more time and choose either of these 3 and you should be able to start. But to make the brewing a little more interesting and authentic, you might want to buy The Big Book of Kombucha: Brewing, Flavoring, and Enjoying the Health Benefits of Fermented Tea which can be of real help in flavoring the brew of kombucha and definitely you will enjoy the whole procedure.
Last updated: 19th February 2019