Regardless of how skilled you are in the kitchen, food processors can always help you save some time and make work a lot less hectic. This review covers the 3 best nut chopper currently available in the market along with their salient features.
Top 3 Nut Choppers
|Picture||Product Name||Expert Rating|
|Prepworks by Progressive Nut Chopper with Non-Skid Base||4.6|
|PL8 Nut Chopper PL8 1405||4.3|
|Chef’n NutZoom Nut Chopper||4.5|
Review of the 3 Best Nut Chopper
This nut chopper comes in a very attractive and easy to use design. There are different settings that allow you to alternate between the fine and coarse grinds. The chopped nuts get collected in a transparent container placed just below the blades. This makes it easier to make measurements. The base container measures 1 and a half cups, thus allowing you to prepare sufficient garnishing for any amount of cooking you want.
- The nut chopper is made using a patented design for better stability. The non-skid base along with the elliptical shape makes it easier to hold and operate the chopper
- The upper chamber has a capacity of half a cup
- The base container has a capacity of 350 ml and calibrations at 1/3 and ¼ cup increments
- There are options for fine and coarse grinding
- The blades are made using stainless steel. These are strong enough to chop all types of nuts, even the hard ones such as almonds
- The nut chopper has its body made out of sturdy plastic and can also be tossed into a dishwasher
This nut chopper comes with its own collector jar with printed calibrations for easy measurement. It is an easy alternative for quickly chopping nuts to be used as garnishing for bakes and desserts. The handle turns both ways. You can rotate it for coarse grind or reverse the direction for fine grind. Both the collector jar and the upper chamber are transparent, thus making it easier to take measurements. The upper chamber also fits on to a mason jar, thus making it easier to chop larger batches in a single go.
- The body is made of shatterproof glass
- It has a non-skid base and therefore remains stable when used
- The blades are made using stainless steel
- The nut chopper is dishwasher safe
This nut chopper comes in a unique design that is both appealing to the eye as well as easy to use. It allows you to chop nuts without having to go through the trouble of using a knife and a chopping board.
- The chopper comes with wheels which can be rolled so as to chop the nuts
- The self-contained chamber can be loaded with all types of nuts
- The top chamber is easy to open, load and lock
- Works very quickly
- The chopper is very easy to hold and roll
- The blades are very easy to remove
- It is dishwasher safe
These little kitchen equipments can make the kitchen chores a lot more easier without taking up too much of the counter space or burning a hole in your pocket. These 3 products belong to the best category and are very easy to operate as well as maintain. You would definitely not regret adding one of these to your kitchen.