Portable coolers can be a lifesaver at the gym or in the fields and picnics. If you have been used to carrying the portable coolers around, you definitely know how convenient they can be. The only drawback is that they can be quite heavy, especially with all the supplies inside. Moving them into and out of your car can be quite tiresome when you are doing it all by yourself. However, there is an entirely new set of coolers that comes fitted with roller wheels. This can make it quite convenient to move them from point A to point B without much of a hassle. Given below are three best rolling cooler reviews that can help to narrow down your selection.
Top 3 Rolling Coolers
|Picture||Product Name||Expert Rating|
|Coleman 16-Quart Personal Wheeled Cooler||4.7|
|Igloo Marine Breeze Roller Cooler||4.8|
|Coleman 100 Quart Xtreme 5 Wheeled Cooler||4.7|
Review of the 3 Best Rolling Cooler
This wheeled cooler can be used for both foods as well as cold drinks. It maintains its temperature for up to 2 days. Due to its large capacity, it can be perfect for storing refreshments for a large number of people, thus making it perfect for picnics, camping and tailgate parties. They are very easy to lift and load into or out of a car.
- It is made out of polyethylene
- Has a telescopic handle whose length can be adjusted as per the requirement
- The wheels are highly reliable and can be used over all terrains
- It has a 16 – quart capacity and can hold up to 22 cans at a time
- It has a molded handle that make it very comfortable to lift and carry around the cooler
- Highly durable
This cooler comes in a very compact design and has a stylish appeal. It can be the perfect aid for picnics and outings. The handles are very comfortable and offer a good grip. There is also an integrated ruler on the lid of the cooler.
- The lid and the body of this cooler is insulated with ultratherm
- It has an odor resistant liner
- Does not stain very easily
- It has UV inhibitors that protect it against damage from the sun
- It has a dimension of 28 by 17 by 20 inches
This is a highly durable cooler that is capable of offering a superior cold retention and can hold the ice for as long as five days even when the temperatures go up to 90 Fahrenheit. It has a channel drain, two-way handles, and a hinged lid, thereby offer greater convenience than other coolers.
- It can hold more than 160 cans at a time
- Does not contain HFCs, CFCs or HCFCs
- Contains four cup holders
- Leak resistant
These rolling coolers are the best ones. They are designed for easier portability and offer great cold retention. With a large storage capacity, they can easily be used for storing refreshments for an entire crowd. If you love spending time outdoors, you should definitely give these a shot.
Last updated: 19th February 2019